ProGrade Digital has introduced a brand new 160GB CFexpress 2.0 Type A memory card, price ticket $329.99, designed for recording as much as 8K decision video.
The new ProGrade Digital 160GB CFexpress Type A memory card boasts learn speeds of as much as 800MB/s and write speeds of as much as 700MB/s. The card additionally ensures a minimal sustained write velocity of 400MB/s.
The new playing cards are additionally able to recording uncooked 4K video on as much as 8K ProRes HQ and extra.
As nicely as quick information switch speeds, the brand new ProGrade Digital CFexpress card is rugged, boasting shock, vibration and X-ray resistance, and it may possibly additionally perform in excessive temperatures. Key options embody:
- 160GB storage capability
- NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 Bus
- Maximum learn velocity of 800 MB/second
- Maximum write velocity of 700 MB/second
- Minimum sustained write velocity of 400 MB/second (VPG 400)
- Records uncooked 4K video
- Metal enclosure for temperature management
- Built-in thermal throttling
- Shock / vibration / X-ray proof
- Available as one card or in a two-card pack
- (Not appropriate with CFexpress kind B units)
You can pre-order the brand new ProGrade Digital 160GB CFexpress 2.0 Type A memory card at B&H Photo Video.